[RBS] urgent tzedakah request

Riva joelriva at bezeqint.net
Thu Feb 14 10:45:29 IST 2013

A wonderful woman whom I know personally is destitute-she cannot put food on
her table and her children are going to bed hungry every night. I just
received a heart-wrenching email from her and I cannot even fathom the
depths of her pain. Both she and her husband are unwell and medically
incapable of working.

They are also marrying off a son after Pesach.

This woman needs major miracles. Would you like to be part of her miracle?
Every donation, no matter how much, is greatly appreciated.

Tizku l'mitzvos,

Riva