[RBS] Mitzva - Courier Needed- EYE MEDS to be brought from USA

Daniella Krause kosherfamily at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 18:09:20 IST 2013

Mitzva! Courier Needs to Bring Eye Meds back from USA
My eyesight has taken a turn for the worse and I need some special meds
from the USA quickly
Is anyone coming soon who could bring them?
If so pls email me IMMEDIATELY the address to where the meds should be sent
and by what DATE they must arrive at that person's home
Pls be assured there are just a few jars of supplements
Nothing heavy
Nothing dangerous!
Tizku lemitzvot

Thanks