[RBS] AAMAZING Support Group to transform you marriage. First time no commitmen

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 14 16:54:26 IST 2013

We are putting together an AMAZING Support Group
that is almost guaranteed to transform your marriage into an even better one.
[no Lashon Hara]

We have the beginning of a group but we need a few more ladies.

Believe me, this is a different approach that has transformed thousands of relationships.

The first time will be free as I'll explain the basic idea

as well as how the group will be run. The first meeting is not a commitment.

This is not like anything you've done before.

If interested call Sara Dina 999-0761,