[RBS] Matanot L'Evyonim

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Sun Feb 17 09:17:24 IST 2013

It's never too early to give for Matanot L'Evyonim to be distributed on
Purim day.

Lema'an Achai will be distributing to less fortunate families in our
community.

The earlier that you donate the better idea we will have as to how much we
can give each family.

As always you will have the option of traditional Matanot L'Evyonim which is
given bo bayom and "Smart Matanot L'Evyonim in which half will be given out
on Purim day and the other half saved for after Purim when there are still
great needs.

Matanot L'Evyonim can be donated online at www.smartchesed.org , by calling
9999933 24/6 and through your shul and neighborhood reps.

Tizku L'Mitzvot and Purim Sameach!