[RBS] STROLLER BAGS ON SALE THIS WEEK ONLY!!!

Tracey familylipman at gmail.com
Sun Feb 17 12:58:05 IST 2013

I am making way for new stock so these stroller bags are on SALE!! For THIS WEEK ONLY!!!  Instead of 180 shekels they are 130 shekels each!!!
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112740308/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/112737208/stroller-pram-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag
https://www.etsy.com/listing/87199268/stroller-caddy-diaper-nappy-bag

Handmade stylish and functional bags for all life stages.  From baby bags to beyond my bags are designed and handmade with attention to detail.  I work hard to create a product line where stylish can be practical too. The pockets are where you need them, the seams are enclosed so you can't see them, a design that makes sense.  Finally you can say you have found 'the bag', because if I don't have it in stock I can design and make it for you.  Put the FUN back into FUNctional.

Buy for yourself or send my website link as a nudge to someone who will buy a present for you :)

NEW IN STOCK
STROLLER LINERS/INSERTS!!!!!  150 SHEKELS EACH, NEUTRAL AND BRIGHTS
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499684 (new stock uploaded)

Diaper and Wipe Bags with MACHINE WASHABLE changing mat
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495 (new stock uploaded)

These are some ideas for 150 shekels each.

How about a new purse/wallet?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7803633

A lovely double zipper bag?
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10062963

COMING SOON, A RANGE OF 3 ZIPPER BAGS IN NEUTRAL COLORS AND FAUX LEATHER

How about a stroller re-vamp?

The MUST HAVE stroller caddy sells locally for 180 shekels  SELLING FAST!!!  I PLAN TO MAKE MORE OF THESE IN THE NEXT COUPLE OF WEEKS, LET ME KNOW IF YOU HAVE A COLOR CHOICE IN MIND
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499678

New Baby Gift Ideas

Diaper and Wipe Bags with MACHINE WASHABLE changing mat
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=11039495 (new stock uploaded)

The MOST STYLISH AND USEFUL diaper bag you've ever had :)
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=7499675

yoga/Pilates mat bags
http://www.etsy.com/shop/TraceyLipman?section_id=10954448

I live locally in RBS Alef, or you can shop online for a gift to send overseas.

www.traceylipman.etsy.com
999 2735
familylipman at gmail.com

Tracey Lipman