[RBS] Teens do it again!

Mark/ Yael Slutzky slutzkiy at 013net.net
Sun Feb 17 14:27:29 IST 2013

	They are back...
	Yup, they have done it again but this time it’s awesome, amazing and
totally fun. And we need to support them.
	The Yeshivat Ahavat Yisrael boys high school have single handedly
organized what promises to be the best shuk purim they have pulled off
yet. These boys have completely organized the event on their own at their
own initiative.
	Tomorrow (Monday), 4:00pm – 7:00pm at the Ahavat Yisrael boys
elementary school (Nachal Soreq 16, near the Ulam Sport).
	Let’s give them a fantastic turnout and show our teens that we support
them. Part of their proceeds will be going to tzedaka.
	Yael and Mark Slutzki