[RBS] Kosher lapesach paint for pesach only at JNP in all colors

just now painter shmuel jnpshmuel at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 07:39:38 IST 2013

Only at JNPShmuel we  are the only  painters  that use this paint with a good kosher rabbi   so call now. But there is more with every job  you get wow no hassel free  you get to pay us is this a great offer once in a life time so call now to book us phone Shmuel 0545682695 before we are fully booked
  and still more you get also to make us koffe wow you can not beat that no painter has a offer like this  so call now
we are waiting to take your call
 Shmuel of JNPShmuel is now a certified tambour  painter and decorator  having received my certificate from tambour

mobile 054-5682695