[RBS] Unsolicited recommendation for Grocery shopping/delivery: Supermart.co.il - the best kept secret in town

Duchin Family act_duchin at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 18 11:02:35 IST 2013

I have been food shopping online at Supermart.co.il.

For most departments, the prices, if not the same or lower are well within
the prices of local large supermarkets. There is a 250nis minimum.

There is same day delivery if you order by a certain time of day.  For
example: 1-4pm delivery if order placed by 10am, or 6-10pm delivery if order
placed by 2pm.  It could vary based upon the day of the week, but check out
the details for yourself.

They are extremely customer oriented, very respectful and stand behind their
service and products. They also invite comments and suggestions via email
and will call to discuss.

I am relieved to not have to deal with parking, shopping carts and waiting
on line at the cash register, packing purchases into a shopping cart then
again into my car and then again bringing them into my house.

This is a fantastic time and energy saving service.

The site is

Supermart.co.il