[RBS] we are packing 1000 Mishlochey manot for soldiers!!!!!!!!!!

shalemm at bezeqint.net shalemm at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 18 12:06:41 IST 2013

please join us this coming Wednesday between 16:00-19:00 to a
huge community packing of Mishlochey Manot,
to the IDF soliders ,
at the RBS Matnas

this huge event is happening thanks to an English&Betshemesh
organization called:

We love IDF

we need you to send your children with: 2 snacks/sweets/cakes
that you would love to give to a soldier
crayons and even decorative stickers

at the same time we will have her e a shuk Purim, so your
child will be able to participate in another activity in a low
cost,