[RBS] GIVING AWAY: bricks, reshet shmoneh , chol (sand)

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Feb 18 15:24:51 IST 2013

Please come and take what you want-Nachal El AL 6/2, half a flight up on the
right , in the small garden area

bricks , many  bricks that were our front porch area
5 or 6 smaller bags of sand, chol mechona and chol yam
reshet shmoneh- 2 of them, one larger one smaller
To the people who have told me our kids will want these things,  they don't
want any of it and are enjoying our new garden area.

FOR SALE: baala of sum sum -CALL 054 2323 410 re the sum sum only

WHILE YOU ARE HERE, please feel free to notice the new tiling and fake grass
that was installed by our son in law.  If you are considering doing any such
work, we highly recommend him, but you can come see for yourself.  (NOTE we
have a dog, do not be startled if he barks, he is not let out in the garden
area at all )

FIRST COME FIRST SERVED. PLEASE DO NOT PHONE FOR MEASUREMENTS, PLEASE COME
LOOK AND TAKE WHAT YOU WANT

Mr and Mrs Pinchas Rosenthal and family

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planningand Decor
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com