[RBS] Whiskeys & Bourbons for sale - BLOWOUT CLEARANCE JUST IN TIME FOR PURIM!

geulah613 geulah613 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 18 22:39:47 IST 2013

We are cleaning out our whiskey cabinet, and you can get some of the best stuff out there just in time for Purim!

All prices are in shekels - you will not find better prices in any store in Israel!

UNOPENED bottles:

- BOOKER'S in original wooden box - 700 OBO (retails for 990 shekels in the 1 store in Tel Aviv that sells it, otherwise you can't find this in Israel!)

- Glenfiddich 12 year - 1 liter - 230

- McCleland's Highland Park Single Malt - 750ml - 180

- Knob Creek - 750ml - 200

- Johnny Walker Black Label 12 year - 1 liter - 220

- Chivas Regal 12 year - 1 Liter - 250

- Chivas Regal 12 year - 750ml - 200

- J & B (Rare) - 100

OPENED bottles:

- Woodford Reserve - 1/2 bottle - 100 obo

- Maker's Mark - 1/3 bottle - 40 obo

- Glenfiddich 12 year - 1/4 bottle - 50 obo

***ANYONE WHO TAKES THE WHOLE LOT BEFORE PURIM GETS AN ADDITIONAL 10% OFF!!***