[RBS] Do it now![ before the last minute Purim rush]

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 11:32:35 IST 2013

Do it now![ before the last minute Purim rush]

Help spread that special feeling of kindness and warmth on Purim day and drop off your extra Mishloach Manot  or a donation to buy them at:

The Golembo House 34/2 Nachal Lachish or the

Seltzer House 36/2 between 7:00-9:00 PM.

We will be needing Drivers on Purim day so anyone interested in helping out

Please call: Sara Dina Golembo – 050-413-1800 or Leah Seltzer- 054-844-6072

Happy Purim!!

MA wrote: We have done this and it is really great!  Kol Hakavod
for posting it in such a nice way.  I can already feel the Geula coming
closer!

WebRep
Overall rating
This site has no rating