[RBS] Hatzala Beit Shemesh is still looking for new volunteers

mnitzky at yahoo.com mnitzky at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 18:13:05 IST 2013

Dear Beit Shemesh residents,

We would like to thank all the people who have already responded to our first request.

We are still missing a number of additional people to sign up in order to put together our local EMT course.

The sign up form is posted on our website www.hatzalabeitshemesh.org
(On the right-hand side under "volunteers needed")
Or through this link:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dHY1eW9WTnFNWXBPTWF6ZXlGbV8ydEE6MQ

Please note that due to the psak of our Rabanim, ladies cannot be EMTs. However we are looking for ladies for other important tasks such as dispatching.

Please pass this on to your friends, neighbors and family.

Thank you so much.

Matan Nitzky
Board Member of Hatzala Beit Shemesh
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Pelephone