[RBS] Purim with Lema'an Achai

Avrohom avrohom at lemaanachai.org
Tue Feb 19 19:35:08 IST 2013

Take part in Lema'an Achai's Tzedakathon!

We hope to raise 500K NIS this Purim to help the less fortunate in our
neighborhood!

You can participate by:

Giving you Matanot L'Evyonim through Lema'an Achai!

Online at www.smartchesed.org by calling 9999933 or through your shul and
neighborhood reps.

Wearing the great t-shirt. Any family in which all members are wearing the
shirt and take a photo will be entered into a raffle! To get your shirts
reply to avrohom at lemaanachai.org T-shirts are on a first ask first received
basis!

Decorate your car with posters and ribbons.

This year with safety in mind Lema'an Achai is distributing reflector bands
for Purim and year round use.

Together we can raise 500K and make this the best Purim ever for those less
fortunate!

Tizku L'Mitzvot and Purim Sameach!