[RBS] Fw: : FYI Worldwide Tehillim on Purim for Shidduchim

esther cesthers at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 19 09:04:43 IST 2013

ithought if anyone would like to participate

esther schlissel

BS'D

PURIM 5773
Can you think of at least one person who needs a shidduch?
If you answered yes,
you should continue to read this e-mail.
Year after year, thousands upon thousands have joined from across the world to help their fellow
Jew…
This year you too can do the same!
We have spanned the globe in ways we never imagined and this year we hope to only surpass our previous efforts!
We urge you to join us in what we hope will be our biggest“gathering” yet!
Purim has a koach of tefillah like no other day in the Jewish calendar;
even our Day of Judgment is called
Yom HaKippurim (LIKE Purim).
We cannot fathom the power of each and everyone of our tefillos and it is with this in mind that we urge you to join us in achdus this Purim
to possibly make a difference in the lives of those you love.
This Purim we are once again trying, as members of Klal Yisroel, to help one another find their b’sheret, one perek of
Tehillimat a time. We are trying to complete Sefer Tehillim as many times as possible as a z'chus for
shidduchimfor
all those in need. On Purim day at 10:00am Eastern Standard Time, we ask that
you recite the perek/perakim of Tehillim that you have been assigned and have in
mind the name(s) that you are davening for. It can be yourself, your
focusing on that person. At 10:00am we are going to read off all the names we
have compiled and finish Sefer Tehillim one last time. Our hope is that by
davening for one another Hakodosh Baruch Hu will see our efforts and in turn
answer our tefillos b’shah tova, b’karov.
So what is it that you have to do
exactly?
Go to www.worldwidetehillim.com
1.Type the Hebrew name (Person’s name, son (ben)/daughter (bas) of, Mother’s name. For example: Dovid
Yitzchok ben Sara Malka) of the person you are davening for and the required
information. For each name you submit to us you commit to say a perek of
Tehillim accordingly. Your perek will immediately be confirmed in the grey
box at the top of the page once you hit submit. Please leave yourself a
separate reminder so that you do not forget to say your perek/perakim of
tehillim.
2.At 10:00am Eastern Standard
Time (UTC -5h) on Purim Day, February 24, 2013/ 14 Adar 5773 say the
perek/perakim you’ve been assigned.
3.Send this E-mail to all those you
know!
TIZKU L’MITZVOS!
MAY ALL YOUR TEFILLOS BE ANSWERED
L’TOVA!!
WISHING YOU AND YOURS A FREILICHEN
PURIM!
-PURIM 5773
To sponsor a day of tehillim or
to sponsor our event please contact us by e-mail at donations at worldwidetehillim.
org. Please note any contributions
are welcomed and greatly appreciated. Your donation is tax deductible.
May everyone on our list,
and all singles, soon find his/her basherte, IY"H!
May you have Brocha
V'Hatzlocha, IY"H!
--
ואנחנו נברך קה, מעתה ועד עולם הללוקה

Visit our website: www.dailydoseofemuna.yolasite.com

SPREAD THE LIGHT OF EMUNA AND TELL YOUR FRIENDS ABOUT THE DAILY DOSE!

Emuna serves as an ointment for an aching soul. It isn’t a band aid, but rather genuine deep inner healing, that eradicates emptiness and confusion. Knowing that Hashem is with us always, helps ease our pain.

Truly awaiting Mashiach and wishing everyone only revealed good .... With bracha, Orit Esther Riter
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Daily Dose of Emuna" group.