[RBS] Special Hamantaschen & Challot for Purim/Shabbat at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 11:51:28 IST 2013

Saidels Bakery is perhaps the only bakery in the country that makes both cookie and old fashioned, "yeasted style" hamantaschen. Many fondly remember the yeasted hamantaschen from the "old-country" or from their grandmothers, especially South Africans, British and others. Now they are available in Israel!

Read this article in Haaretz Herald Tribune -
http://www.haaretz.com/weekend/anglo-file/holiday-hamantaschen-south-african-immigrant-brings-back-the-traditional-purim-pastry-of-his-youth-1.416005

We have an amazing selection of hamantaschen this year -

Yeasted Hamantaschen with Mohn (poppy seeds)
Yeasted Hamantaschen with Boston (Vanilla) Cream
(we would also make with cheese except our bakery is Pareve)

Chocolate Chip Cookie Hamantaschen
Blueberry Cookie Hamantaschen
Toffee Cream Cookie Hamantaschen (NEW)
Halva Cookie Hamantaschen (NEW)
Chocolate Nougat Cookie Hamantaschen (NEW)
Cadbury's Style Fruit and Nut Cookie Hamantaschen (NEW)

and adding to our new spelt line this year -

SPELT Yeasted Hamantaschen with Hazelnut Nougat (NEW)

The following link shows the size of the hamantaschen:
http://www.saidels.com/hamantaschen.jpg

We are also offering small, round cocktails rolls for your mischloach manot, both white rolls and whole wheat.

Saidels Bakery has everything you need to compile the most delicious mischloach manot gift packages - cookies, rolls, hamantachen, apple pies, gourmet health breads and much more. Compile your own packages from our wide assortment, or purchase ready made mishloach manot baskets, elegantly wrapped in cellophane and with a customized greeting card.

Saidels Bakery also makes a delicious assortment of unique challahs for your Purim Seuda. A delicious apple pie also adds a wonderful taste to your seuda.

Don't settle for the "same old thing". Make Purim special this year and delight your friends and neighbours with a special Saidels mishloach manot package.

We also have our regular line of health breads including our Rambam bread, New York Rye, 5 kinds of spelt breads etc.

You may order online at www.saidels.com or by phone at
09-7941222.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have  a pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee).
Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30

Our bakery is Kasher Lemehadrin under the supervision of the Karnei Shomron Rabbanut and all our ingredients are Badatz.

Shabbat Shalom & Purim Sameach

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222