[RBS] Metropolitan Israel-Design/Build

metropolitan.israel metropolitan.israel at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 12:48:45 IST 2013

Metropolitan Israel is a fully integrated Anglo Architecture,
Construction, Interior Design & Property Management company, based in
Israel with many years experience in the U.S. and Israel. Specializing
in remodels, additions, historic restorations and new custom homes for
discerning individuals that are passionate about their home and
lifestyle. We will manage & oversee your project from start to finish.
Professional Management Property Division servicing your home/property
anywhere in Israel.  Excellent references.

Residential / Commercial

We Deliver Excellence!

Please call Isaac  at 0522 55 99 39
I at metropolitanisrael.com <mailto:I at metropolitanisrael.com>
www.metropolitanisrael.com <http://www.metropolitanisrael.com/>
TESTIMONIALS Once again, we want to extend our thanks for all that you
did to make our home building experience a pleasurable one. You can be
sure that if we ever decide to build or renovate again we will be
calling you. Your honesty regarding timing & price was as important to
us as your excellent work. Thank you, A. S., Beit Shemesh
There are not enough words to explain how comfortable I felt working
with you, someone who understood all our needs, from start to finish.
Metropolitan Israel should be proud of their construction and of their
integrity dealing with clients. You certainly have built a reputation
that is well deserved. Best wishes to you as you continue building dream
homes in Israel for others. R.M., Jerusalem
Your service before, during, and 1 year after the construction has been
excellent and we appreciate having done business with you. We look
forward to spending many happy years in our beautiful home. Thank you
again. S.G., Efrat