[RBS] I want to thank all of the people who have donated their beautiful Mishloach

Sara Dina Golembo sdgolembo at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 21 15:48:01 IST 2013

I want to thank all of the people who have donated their beautiful Mishloach Manos or the money to buy them.
Each Mishloach Manos is like a messenger of good will that can have immeasurable ramifications for Kiddush HaShem.

There's still time if more people want to give us more to give out.

We will never truly know the good that can come from such a small gesture
and yet , the heartfelt smiles and deep emotions that people express when they receive our beautiful mishloach Manos
stirs the giver  and receiver in a way that clearly  affects  much more  that the moment.

Thank you all again,
Sara Dina Golembo

Purim Project to Promote Achdus[and kiddush HaShem]

Last year many people joined  us.

 This year I’d like to invite more people to get involved.

Each person can take upon himself to give out 3 Mishloach Manot  to Yidden that  they  wouldn't ordinarily connect with or who are distant from the Torah and our rich heritage
OR
As a community project, bring us complete Shalach Manos [or donate money and we’ll take care of it]
And we’ll deliver them to our non affiliated brothers and sisters---just for the sake of achdus. What a difference we might make!

You never know whose heart we might open, even if it's only our own.
Drop off  Mishloach Manot  or donations at:
Golembo  34/2 Nachal Lachish 999-0761
Seltzer  36/2  Lachish                   054-844-6072  Call before you come

Some Comments from those who did it:

“We
had a wonderful time with the mishloach manot last year and would
love to do it again.
  More
thanone
person cried.

“People even  remembered us throughout
the year.
 Months
later, I was stopped in the street by somebody because they remembered my
family and me.”
This
time we will remember to take our camera.”

We
can say that some people in Bet Shemesh gained some Mishloach manot but
even more so my children have gained a big lesson in life!