[RBS] LEFTOVER PURIM NOSH - FOR SOLDIERS

Rivka Ester Rothstein rivkaest at 012.net.il
Sun Feb 24 21:17:33 IST 2013

Drowning in the deluge of Purim nosharei?  Help is near!

As in many years past, you're invited to bring all those Purim goodies to be
re-packaged for distribution to soldiers through "A Package From Home."

Check out their site - if you watch the film, I warn you: have your tissues
handy! www.apackagefromhome.com <http://www.apackagefromhome.com/>

Here are the rules:

* All items MUST be packaged with a hechsher (and not homemade).

* No large bottles of wine/grape juice

* For security reasons, please identify (family name and phone number) where

the items came from (not on each item - just on the bag or box you're
delivering!)

* Unless the hamentashen are individually packaged with a hechsher, please

do not include them in your donation

There are two drop-off points:

RBS A - Rivka Ester Rothstein

Nahar HaYarkon 8/1, ground floor on the right

(If we're not home, we'll leave a bag or box outside the door.)

Beit Shemesh - Daniel & Rachel Brody

Rechov Reuven 35

Givat Sharret 991-0350

This year, we're also collecting small UNOPENED travel-size toiletries like
deodorant, soap, shampoo, toothpaste, sunscreen, lip balm, etc. You know
you've got a collection of them that you never got around to using - bring
them over and we'll distribute them to soldiers!

Tizku l'mitzvot!

~Rivka Ester

(PLEASE would someone translate this and post it on the
ramat at yahoogroups.com list? If you do, please let me know.)

Thanks,

~Rivka Ester

"AT YOUR SERVICE ~ CLEANER REFERRAL SERVICE"

Matching cleaners with clients in the RBS/Beit Shemesh areas since 1999.

Your address for one-off or steady home cleaning help.

02 999 6093 Please call between 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM