[RBS] Pesach's Coming! Yosef Lepon: House Painter, Gardner, Handyman & Mini-Mover!

anonymom anonymom2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 25 15:26:07 IST 2013

RBSA Resident! HOUSE PAINTER & MINI-MOVER!

 Quality house-painting.
 Quick, efficient, clean, meticulous.
 Reasonable rates, honest.
 Moving household items.
 Also tikunim such as broken trisim, etc.
 Weeding & basic gardening.
 Shomer Shabbat.
 References available upon request.
 Yosef Lepon – 052-407-6402.
 yoseflepon at gmail.com

 Highly recommended by Shoshana Lepon
 02-992-4046
 054-842-4019
 lepon at 012.net.il

From: Borvick <gborvick at yahoo.com
Subject: [BS/RBS list] Painter Recommendation: Yosef Lepon
We used Yosef Lepon (052-407-6402) to paint part of our house, and we want to recommend his services. He was fairly priced, he took pride in his craft and did excellent work, he kept to his schedule, and he was a pleasure to deal with.
 Shabbat Shalom,
 Gedaliah Borvick

 Unsolicited recommendation for Painter Yosef Lepon
 Posted by: "yirobo" rndrpsonroses at gmail.com yirobo
 We recently hired Yosef Lepon to paint our apartment. He was very reasonably priced and did an extremely professional job. Give him a call at 052 407-6402

Thanks-triss fixed
Posted by: "tsivya" tsivya18 at yahoo.com tsivya18
You guys are really the best. Thanks for all those who sent info.
I ended up using Yosef Lepon, who charged 50 NIS to fix the string, came when he said he would-job done. 052 407-6402