[RBS] Support Yeshivat Nachson - 10K Run

Michael Barnett michael at rankabove.com
Mon Feb 25 22:38:29 IST 2013

This year we have 94 boys and teachers running in the Jerusalem 10k as part
of the marathon.

The boys are running for their Yeshiva, with their School and in support of
their school raising money for their fellow students to be able to go to
Poland ( a once in a lifetime experience that is so important to the
education of every Israeli teenager) and also to improve the sports
facilities at the school.

As a result of last years run, we were able to send more boys to Poland who
could not afford the trip and were also able to add more sports facilities
and exercise equipment to the school.
This year, again the boys are raising money for the same reasons, not just
for themselves but the future of the school and future students who will
join this great local Yeshiva High school that is consistently maintaining
its high standards and top results.

As part of the project I am selling Nachshon race T shirts at 20 nis a t-
shirt – all sizes available.

Order one now to be part of this great local establishment- wear it on
Friday to support the team running and come and join in the after run party
in your Nachshon T- shirt

You can email or call to reserve your size and the number of T – shirts

 Maryon

054 458 5690

marycarl at netvision.net.il