[RBS] Tickets for performance and bus ride for RBSers to Dames of the Dance 6

enjaygee ngeffen at netvision.net.il
Tue Feb 26 00:20:48 IST 2013

Dear Listers,

As in previous years, there is a special bus for R/BSers who would like to
attend Dames of the Dance - this year no. 6.

Details are as follows:

The performance for the women of R/BS will take place on SUNDAY MARCH 10th,
at the Matnas Gush Etzion in Alon Shvut.

Performance begins at 20:30. Bus will leave RBS at approx. 19:30 (details
will follow).

Tickets are 60 NIS each, bus fare 25 NIS to be paid either beforehand to me,
or on the night, on the bus.

DAMES OF THE DANCE 6 - TRIBUTE TO WOMEN (ESHET CHAYIL)

It is a tribute to our mothers, our daughters, our sisters, our best
friends. They are people we love, adore, admire and appreciate.

Every year, the range and quality of the dancing by the Gush/Efrat
performers (with a smattering of Ramat Beit Shemesh

dancers too) never fail to inspire, delight and truly entertain their
audience, and provide sorely needed funds for Kimcha d'Pischa.

Chesed and Pleasure in one fell swoop. Jazz, hip hop, ballet, Israeli,
modern, Mediterranean, tap.. so many types of dance to

dazzle your eyes and get your feet stomping.

It's worthwhile reserving places as
soon as possible, so as to avoid disappointment. Not long left to go....

Email ngeffen at netvision.net.il or call
02-9991231 (but email is best for me)
for your reservation.

Naomi Geffen