[RBS] Rav Adam's Nature Chug Starting soon!!!!!!!!!!!

Leora Adam adamleora at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 08:53:09 IST 2013

Boys 8-14  get out and enjoy the hills around RBS!

We find edible plants, see cool animals, build campfires and more!

Great for self-reliance, confidence and leadership skills!

Info and sign-up at  <http://rbschug.blogspot.com/>
http://rbschug.blogspot.com/

New location due to building: we meet (carpool) outside the givat haturmusim
near kibbitz lamed he (a five minute drive from RBS)

Dates:

>From 5-730 PM Tuesdays:  the 5th,12th and 19th of March

Fridays:

2-430 PM    on the 5th,12th, 19th, 26th of April, and the 2-3rd of May is a
sleepover

Fridays have a hike, learn a outdoorsmanship skill like gathering, fire,
camouflage, tracking etc. and we always end with a (short) campfire.

Sleepover:

I will provide hot-dogs and buns, and boys bring sleeping bags, water, tents
(share with buddies) and anything else they want to cook in the fire.

Cost for this season - 500 sh. For 8   2.5 hr. outings and a sleepover
(Maaser goes to Lemaan Achai)

 For Registration form, email eliezeradam at gmail.com .

Eliezer Adam is certified as a field medic, and comes armed to all outings.
Fathers are welcome to join outings.