[RBS] SPECIAL on HONEY CRUNCH at Saidels Bakery

Sheryl Saidel shezles at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 27 10:50:01 IST 2013

NEW! NEW! We we have added another, additional pickup point in Ramat Bet Shemesh on Fridays at: Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11, Ramat Shilo
Tel:0779620023. 13:30-15:30

SPECIAL! Honey Crunch cookies only 5 NIS/100gr  (regular price 7.50 NIS/100gr)

Not only is Honey Crunch on special this week, Honey Crunch IS special! What's so special about Honey Crunch you may ask? Well that's easy. Honey Crunch is one of the yummiest cookies you have ever tasted in your life. It is something so completely different that it will blow you away!

Crunchy honeycomb center, lavishly coated with creamy chocolate ..... mmmm!

This is what happens when you encounter a Honey Crunch cookie -

1. Everything in your field of vision except for the Honey Crunch melts away, as your eyes lovingly focus on the delicious treat (SURGEONS WARNING! Don't eat while driving)

2. The brain floods your arm with signals to grab it before anyone else can get their hands on it.

3. As the creamy chocolate hits your mouth, seasons change and the sun, creeping behind the clouds, pops into full, glorious view.

4. Your teeth sink into the honeycomb center with a resounding explosion of flavour and texture, akin to waves breaking on a cliff.

5. Your throat jealously complains that it has to wait so long before your mouth relinquishes the glorious delicacy.

6. As you swallow, angels' music rapturously explodes in a symphony of colour and sound, resembling a combination of The Blue Danube and Hava Nagila.

Oh, and did we mention that Honey Crunch is Pareve? It is also gluten free, contains no flour and is Shehakol.

This special cookie is on special this week in an attempt to drag out that Purim glow just a little longer .......

SPECIAL! Honey Crunch cookies only 5 NIS/100g (regular price 7.50 NIS)

Saidels Bakery makes other delicious cookies too, such as Cookielada (chocolate sandwich), Orange Walnut Biscotti, After Dinner Mints, Chocolate Biscotti, healthy Spelt Snacks, Sprinkles, Blueberry Swirls and Coffee Hazelnut Creams .... each special in its own right.

That's the SOUL food. Saidels also makes a wide range of HEALTH breads, special and unique challahs, authentic American bagels, bialys, apple pie, frozen quiches, organic freshly ground flour, gift baskets and much more.

We do customized bread/roll packages for festive occasions like weddings, bar/bat mitzvahs, britot, sheva brachot etc. We design unique and creative bread sculptures and large festive challahs to suit your needs. Looking for something unique for your simcha? Bring the family over for a hands-on workshop at our bakery.

We deliver to Ramat Bet Shemesh every Friday. We have two pick-up point or we can deliver to your door (for a 10 NIS delivery fee). Our pick-up point in Ramat Bet Shemesh is at:
Hadine and Andrew Gordon, Nachal Shimshon 12/1.Tel: 9997643.  13:30-15:30
NEW! NEW! We we have added another, additional pickup point in Ramat Bet Shemesh at:
Sara Friedman, Nachal Ein Gedi 32/11, Ramat Shilo Tel:0779620023. 13:30-15:30

Please visit our website www.saidels.com for more information and to order online. You may also order by phone at 09-7941222.

Saidels Bakery is Kasher Lemehadrin under the supervision of the Karnei Shomron Rabbinate and all our ingredients are Badatz.

Best regards and Shabbat Shalom

Les and Sheryl Saidel
Saidels Bakery - baked with love
Tel: 09-7941222