[RBS] Rejuvenate: Day Long Women's Retreat at The Dead Sea

shalevcenter at ymail.com shalevcenter at ymail.com
Thu Feb 28 09:45:53 IST 2013

FLOAT: Day Long Women's Retreat at The Dead Sea
"Let yourself be held."
What would it feel like to let yourself float?  When was the last time
you felt unconditionally supported? Let the waters of the Dead Sea heal
and hold you.
The Dead Sea is an enormous resource of transformation, only an hour
away. Take advantage of this unique gift we have in our midst. Join
expert facilitator Chaya Lester for a journey of pre-Passover cleansing
and renewal.  Retreat Includes:
~Dead Sea Beach ~Luxury Indoor Mineral Pool ~Deep Guided Exercises
~Facilitated Personal Processing  ~Watsu Water Therapist  ~Marble
Turkish Bath ~Kosher Lunch
Options to stay after retreat and sign-up for spa treatments.
Take a break from your everyday life and treat yourself to this
incredible opportunity to re-connect with yourself and your source.
Let yourself relax and release.  Join us for a day of luxurious,
effortless, floating. Float.

Date: Sunday, March 10th, 2013
Location: Oasis Spa, Ein Bokek, Dead Sea
Cost of retreat is 475 shekels*
*Does not include transportation. As retreat approaches, we will
coordinate carpooling or van service if participants are interested.
Website:
http://www.shalevcenter.org/ai1ec_event/float-day-long-womens-retreat-at\
-the-dead-sea/?instance_id=
<http://www.shalevcenter.org/ai1ec_event/float-day-long-womens-retreat-a\
t-the-dead-sea/?instance_id=>  Register here:
https://shalevcenter.wufoo.com/forms/float-day-long-womens-retreat-at-th\
e-dead-sea/
<https://shalevcenter.wufoo.com/forms/float-day-long-womens-retreat-at-t\
he-dead-sea/>  Facebook event: