[RBS] Defacement of new Park equipment

Hadine Gordon hadinegord at gmail.com
Thu Feb 28 22:57:15 IST 2013

I was so saddened to see that the magnificent new park equipment in our
park on Dolev has been spray painted by children.
It troubles me deeply how we are bringing up our children if they see
something so beautiful and new, a magnificent gift to the children of our
area, and have the need to trash it.
This was NOT done by rebellious teenagers but by some 10 or 11 year-old
boys. Are these kids YOURS? Would you even know if they were or not?
A mother at the park threatened to tell the boys' parents if they didn't
clean it up. They did make an effort to wipe off the black spray paint but
it wasn't very successful, and some areas they just left as they were. I
feel that those parents should be informed and that they should pay for or
organize a proper clean-up of the damage done. This would serve a very
valuable educational purpose..
I feel it is our duty as parents to teach our children to respect and enjoy
the treats and privileges that our iriyah/government provides so
generously. Surely we all want them to be decent and not hooligans?

Please can someone translate this into Hebrew and post it on the Hebrew
list.