[RBS] Vacuum cleaner advice

Moshe unclmoishy at gmail.com
Tue Jan 1 20:42:56 IST 2013

Vacuum cleaner advice
What type of vacuum should I buy?  I frequently get fliers from
appliance stores featuring different vacuums.  Some of these systems can
run into thousands of shekels.  The top of the line models should
include an upright brush beater which really gets below surface dirt out
of carpets.  My advice, unless you have a huge expanse of carpet, is to
buy a simple machine for about 300 NIS and for another 25 NIS get
yourself a rubber broom – it has rubber teeth.  Rub your carpet
vigorously.  It should loosen up almost all the dirt, hair, etc which
can then be vacuumed it up.
Depending upon traffic on the carpet, you should have it cleaned
professionally every 2-5 years (hopefully by me and my blue and white
crew).
Steve Rapoport: 02-5341-213over 30 years carpet and upholstery cleaning