[RBS] Monday evening parents' leadership workshop

Phil'n'Chanie Rosenfelder philnchanie at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 19:48:48 IST 2013

if you are planning on attending the opening of the parents' leadership
workshop
this coming monday
at the matnas in migdal hamayim
8-10pm

please let us know to expect you

also, if you can , please email me your child(ren)'s age(s), gender(s) and
nature of disability(ies)

AND
please indicate if you are okay with having your name on a list which wil
be shared ONLY by the offices involved in this program:
- agaf harevaha (city welfare dept)
- agaf hahinuch (city education dept)
and
- Child developemnt services of the Beit Shemesh chain off matnasim

feel free to contact me with any questions
chana
077 9310139

thank you
together, we will make beit Shemesh a better place for Our Children