[RBS] Air pollution in Beit Shemesh

Mervyn Smullen מאיר סמולן thesmullens at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 16:16:31 IST 2013

I'm sure anyone leaving Beit Shemesh in the morning recently has seen the
smoke coming out of the chimneys in the industrial zone.
Is it just my imagination, or is this more than usual? I'm concerned about
the level of air pollution. I know in the past, they wanted to burn tires
there, and there was a court case, and a former RBS resident demonstrated
with a gas mask in court. The pollution can come right back in our faces
even to RBS depending on the wind, and who knows what effect it will ahve
on our health. Anyone who might have any info on this, maybe can share it
with us.

Meir

--
 *M. Smullen*