[RBS] Are you worried about your child, tot or teen?

JFS office at jfsisrael.org
Sun Jan 6 11:23:18 IST 2013

We help kids grow through and beyond the problems that can give you
concern.  From discipline at home or at school, to the development of
good social skills, we are ready to bring change to the situation.
Don't wait, and do call.

And...

Don't forget to put yourself at the top of your list of priorities, and
if your marriage needs a boost or an overhaul, we have really warm and
competent staff members who are there to help you learn how to address
these issues.

Anyone needing neurofeedback therapy, our schedule is tight but we can
add you to the still short waiting list.  It is amazing for emotional
self regulation and a host of other things!

Have a good week, all.

--
Jewish Family Services
Your Agency for Therapy and Social Work Services

02.999.9330
email:  office at jfsisrael.org