[RBS] Golden Touch Massage for women is Back - Special Sale -100 nis for a full body massage

Tzivia Cohen goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 13:21:31 IST 2013

B'H I am recovered from my kidney donation.  In this honor I am offering a 100 nis full body relaxing massage.  Massage will relieve sore and achy muscles in all parts of your body, especially your neck and back.  It also great for blood circulation. Try it out!
Gift certificates are available.
Home visits are possible.

Tzivia Cohen

Golden Touch Massage - cuz you owe it to yourself to feel good
goldentouchmassageisrael at yahoo.com
054-846-6528