[RBS] Holistic Counseling For Women - Limited Time Offer: FREE CONSULTATION

T. P. tantan101 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 6 15:45:09 IST 2013

A healthy sense of Self is when body, mind, and neshama are joined and at peace with each other. We often don't realize that if we're having a religious issue, or financial problems, or relationship conflicts, or trouble with any of the various areas of our complex lives, this creates an imbalance in us as a WHOLE. It may affect one's sleep, one's daily functioning, ability to be a good parent, job performance, physical health, mood, or to simply be the best that one can be. I am Tanya Prochko, MSEd, MFTI, a therapist with over 10 years of experience.  Using a holistic method of counseling, I help women who are struggling with any of the following:1. Life transitions (such as Aliyah, new mother having difficulty balancing various aspects of her life, etc.)2. Family conflicts, parenting, divorce3. Relationship problems4. Trauma, grief, loneliness5. Spiritual crisis6. Anxiety, stress, depression7. Abuse
Counseling for children and adolescents also available through play and art therapy.Take advantage of a FREE CONSULTATION through the month of January. Contact Tanya to schedule an appointment at 054-923-8099 or email Tanyaprochko at gmail.comSessions take place in my home office in RBS A or in your home. Tele-Counseling may be available (for adults only).

RBS Resident