[RBS] Take off your Mishkafayim so you can see Gimmel Shtayim! Brand new cottages being built steps away from RBS Alef

Vista Homes Realty vistarbs at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 6 13:29:56 IST 2013

Take off you Mishkafayim so you can see Gimmel Shtayim!!

Mem 3
What?  230 meter garden cottages
Where? RBS Alef - Hayarkon & Luz area
Cost: 1,880,000 nis
Auction Date: December 9, 2012
Results: We Won!

Gimmel 2
Nof Harama
What? 190 meter garden cottages
Where? Across from Mem3, steps from RBS Alef
Cost:  Unbelievable price of 1.5 - 1.6 nis
Results: Your dream home!

Our experienced staff has worked out the best possibility for success offering these cottages in Gimmel 2 at a fraction of the cost of the current market prices in RBSA.
*An extension of RBSA
*A great place to live!  A worthwhile investment!

EXCLUSIVE- Dolev- Excellent 5 Rooms, spectacular view, large mirpeset, custom kitchen, large double garage on ground  floor-1.65

EXCLUSIVE - Be'er Sheva - 6 room penthouse duplex with 5 rental units. Spacious and upgraded kitchen, quality finished LR with balcony attached. 4 bedrooms and den. Master Bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk-in closet. Gorgeous view. 2.95 (has large rental income)

EXCLUSIVE -RBS Gimmel, Luxurious private triplex, 400 meters - 2.8

We have many other properties for sale in RBS Alef and Gimmel.  Please call us or visit our website to see more of our featured properties.

Vista Homes Realty
02 991-2999
vistarbs at yahoo.com
http://vistarbs.com