[RBS] KIDDUSH BRIS BAR /BAT MITSVAH CATERING

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Sun Jan 6 22:11:16 IST 2013

DAIRY OR MEAT BRISSIM ~ KIDDUSHES ~BAR /BAT MITSVAHS ~ WEDDINGS

Choose your food provider from a long list of options.  We work with Holy
Bagel RBS (Rav Rubin hechsher) Holy Bagel Jslm (Mehadrin Yerushalayim) ,
Café Café  and more,  as well as many meat
food providers all with the highest hechsherim . Currently working on a new
bris option with lower prices!

AND YES we still offer the FLEISHIG BAGEL BRIS - get that "breakfast
feeling" but serve meat at your seudas mitsvah with bagels baked in a PAREVE
oven.

Also available: PANCAKE,  OMELET and WAFFLE BARS

FABULOUS DESSERT BUFFET PACKAGES !

Let us help  you choose a hall, photographer, and band.  Benefit from
over 10 years of experience in Israel.

Click on our website link to see what your next simcha should look like.

Check the list archives for tens of recommendations.

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~Service With A Smile
Catering, Party Planning, Decorating, Arranging and Set Up
~From fun to fancy, simple to elegant~
~077 78 555 11~
www.besimcha-israel.com