[RBS] Mini Gan is back- hurray!

Miriam Epstein miriam.epstein at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 21:15:29 IST 2013

BACK BY POPULAR DEMAND......MORAH MIRIAM'S MINI GAN- HURRAY!

A mini gan is for mini kids who's Moms only want them out for a mini amount
of time.  Not too much and not too little.
Its a gan where we have twice as much fun in half the time.  If you've been
feeling that you're 1.5-2.5 year old needs more stimulation but you are not
ready to send him/her out for a full time gan experience then mini gan is
the one for you.
Three and four morning options

B.A. in Speech Therapy.  Many years of experience with children of all ages.
Large indoor and outdoor play area. Tons of developmental toys, books and
art supplies. Warm and loving environment.
Located on Lachish bordering Ayalon park, Several years experience running a
gan, camps and chugim.

IF YOUR CHILD'S LOOKING FOR LOTS OF FUN
I'M SURE YOU'VE HEARD THAT GAN MIRIAM IS THE ONE!

MOMS' QUOTES FROM LAST YEAR'S MINI-GAN:

"Besides all the fun my toddler has had, what I have liked most about
sending to Gan Miriam is the close parent  teacher relationship.

Miriam's dedication, preparation, and communication has truly shown me how
much love and care goes into caring for the kids in her gan.

Gan Miriam is more than just a gan, it is a Jewish home where toddlers learn
social skills, Torah ideas and so much more in a comfortable setting!  "

signed Alison Sklar

"Gan Miriam was a lifesaver for us.  My active son started Miriam's mini-gan
before he turned two years old.  I was hesitant to send him to Gan because
of his age, but he showed real interest after we went to visit Morah Miriam.
On the way to his second day of Gan he was singing "Yay Morah!" and didn't
shed a tear when I left him.  In his time at Gan Miriam he developed
socially, developmentally and most importantly, in his Torah values.   I
received many an update from Morah Miriam through email and over the phone
which made me feel like she truly valued my opinion as a parent, and made me
feel involved and included in my child's education.  My son also has
allergies and Miriam was highly attentive, double checking food choices and
taking extra precautions that he wouldn't have a reaction.  Above all,
Miriam is a genuinely loving, humble and mindful person.  I highly recommend
Gan Miriam and will happily serve as a reference for any questions or
concerns. "

Signed Katie Harris

"I was rather apprehensive in having to send my two year old out for his
first time.  However, Morah Miriam turned his first gan experience into a
home away from home experience.  After his initial protests, expertly
handled by Miriam, he would really look forward to his gan days even
requesting to go on his non-gan days.

Miriam was very patient and experienced with the children, helping them to
gel into a very cute group.  Miriam was also very understanding to the
individul needs and stages of each child.  Thanks to Miriam my son had an
extremely positive first gan experience and I am really happy to have
started him in such a special gan."

Signed  Naomi Broker

Call Miriam Epstein at 999-3396 to save a spot!