[RBS] selling American coats and jackets

Ilana Bronfeld lanz54 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 7 12:11:25 IST 2013

In our seventh season in RBSA-- selling American coats and jackets for ladies, boys, and girls!  Amazing quality, incredible prices, variety of sizes and styles.  Currently carrying girls sizes 3 months-14/16, boys sizes 12 months-8, and ladies small-3X.  By appointment only-- flexible hours.  Located on Nachal Achziv in RBSA.  Call Ilana Bronfeld at 991-0401-- please leave a message if I don't answer.