[RBS] ISO recommendation for umbrella that does NOT break in the wind

Adina and Charles Rosenstein cr1818 at netvision.net.il
Tue Jan 8 07:24:58 IST 2013

If I had a dime for every umbrella of mine that has broken in the JM winds, Lmaan Achai would be very happy b/c they would get their percentage.
Does anyone have a recommendation for a compact umbrella, available here in BS or Jm, that will not break in the wind?
I have  a gustbuster umbrella but it is so very heavy.

In addition to that, I have been told that British made umbrellas do not break in the wind.
If that is actually so, does anyone out there have a brand name and maybe an internet site in order to order it online?
Thanks in advance,
Adina Rosenstein.