[RBS] TWO NIGHTS in Yam Hemalach- only 700 shek!! Badatz kashrut!

slevy90 slevy90 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 9 11:39:55 IST 2013

We booked an amazing deal: 700 shekel a person, or 1400 shekel for a couple (+ a baby) for two nights. The deal is for THIS monday 1/13/13 until Wednesday 1/16/13 at the hotel Tzel Harim in Yam Hamelach.
Meals are included, spa, separate swimming and pool hours, all food is badatz kashrut.
There will be a has'aah (ride) from Beit Shemesh for 100 shekel round trip!
The singer kineret will be there, as well as a frum female comedian, for a woman's only performance.

Unfortunately, we have to cancel because our son isn't feeling well. They want to charge us 600 shekel to cancel, but the lady who is organzing the whole event told me if we find a couple or two women to replace us, then we won't have a cancellation charge.

If you're interested, PLEASE contact us ASAP via email or call 054 845 4010. Thanks!