[RBS] Going into Sherut Leumi?

Susan and Alan Barth barthas at bezeqint.net
Thu Jan 10 22:33:22 IST 2013

The Givat Sharett Chesed Committee Simcha Gemach is distributing
for Free its "Serving Our Nation" Sherut Leumi Preparation Guide
in Hebrew and English for those young men and women preparing for
Sherut Leumi and for their parents!

The Guides provide detailed information and tips regarding the processes
themselves and items to acquire in advance of serving in Sherut Leumi.
It is a MUST READ particularly for PARENTS of first time or future
Sherut Leumi participants.

Inquire also about the Army Preparation Guide in Hebrew and English -
full of information for those young men and women entering the army and
their parents.

Please contact Susan Barth 054-7294-964 or write servingournation at gmail.com
request either the Sherut Leumi or Army Preparation Guide
and please specify in which language the guides are being requested.
Hatzlacha to our families whose sons and/or daughters are "Serving our
Nation."