[RBS] Attention business owners...

Sarah Kornbluth sarah.tikvah1 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 13 11:56:01 IST 2013

I'm putting together a Purim Showcase evening for Rosh Chodesh
Adar, Febuary 10, at the Kibbutz Tzorah Theater.
Like the previous Showcase of Inspiration over Chol Hamoed Sukkot, I am
offering the opportunity for you to advertise and/ or sell your wares at
tables that will be provided by the theater.

At the last Showcase we had around 600 women who came early to shop, mingle
and eat.

If you are interested in more details for using the Showcase
Productions to promote  your business,  email or call me at 999-3634.

Looking forward to seeing you all there!
Sarah Tikvah Kornbluth

--
Sent from Gmail Mobile