[RBS] Transformative workshop for Men - Meishiv Hanafesh

Beverly Chimes beverly at refuah.co.il
Mon Jan 14 10:33:40 IST 2013

B"H

Transformative workshop for Men - Meishiv Hanafesh, now in its 7th year.

Starting Tuesday February 5th (26th Shvat) for 7 weeks, from 8 - 10:15pm in
Ramat Beit Shemesh.

Health, Life and Menuchas HaNefesh..

The training is facilitated by Avraham Baruch Gundle DO.ND

Testimonials:

"This training is transformative. I deepened my experience of self and got
in touch with so much within myself. Life became richer." E.F.

"This training brought out the best in me; even my close acquaintances
noticed a big change." B.F.

"It opened me up to the richness of human experience." Y.M.

"This is a workshop for life." M.G.

Register by 22 January to get your 100Nis early bird discount!
Places are limited.

The price for the 7 week training is 1095Nis.
Refer a friend to the workshop and get an additional 50Nis back!

Book now: 02 9911610 or info at refuah.co.il

For more information visit:
http://refuah.co.il/meishiv-hanafesh-group-info.asp

Beverly Chimes