[RBS] Looking for daily carpool member to Tel Aviv

RBS Rental rentalrbs1 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 20:47:53 IST 2013

Looking for daily carpool member from Ramat Beit Shemesh to Tel Aviv.

Take the train or bus?  Tired of the 1.5 to 2 hr door-to-door commute?
Want to save some money on transportation?

If you have a car available for just one-day-a-week, please be in touch to
join our daily carpool.  We take the Fast Lane (Nativ Mahir) to the
park-and-ride outside Tel Aviv, from which free shuttles can take you to
many locations in Tel Aviv and Ramat Gan.  Total trip time can be just over
an hour depending on traffic.  Driving once a week will cost less than 300
shekels a month in gas, far less than the bus or train monthly passes.

Please call 054 848 7225 if interested.