[RBS] Where can you meet Jamie Geller, buy her book, get it signed and enjoy fine fashion and cuisine? ..

Rochel Black atrblack at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 16 14:59:59 IST 2013

We are so excited to have Jamie Geller joining us at our "Women of  Taste" event next week where fine fashion and cuisine comes to Beit  Shemesh!
Jamie is the self-confessed "bride who couldn't cook" who is now the best selling author of the Quick & Kosher cookbook series and TV show, and founder of "Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller" magazine and Joyofkosher.com. website!

Visit Jamie's website to get a "taste" of what to expect!  www.joyofkosher.com

Not only will Jamie  be speaking at our event, she will also be selling and signing her cookbooks.....and the first 200 women to arrive at the event will receive a free "Joy of Kosher with Jamie Geller" magazine in their giveaway bag!

Jamie has also donated two of her books and a yearly subscription to her magazine as a raffle prize.

So come and see for yourself - call Mercaz Rakefet for details - 02-9920947.

Looking forward to seeing you.
Don’t just think about it…come to the LVL "Women of Taste" fundraising event of fine fashion and cuisine – Wednesday, 23 January 2013 - 19.15 at Reishit Genesis Center, Beit Shemesh, and help “give a child in need the chance to succeed”.

--
Rochel Black
Secretary

Ligdol V'Lifroach is a non-profit organization serving the Greater Beit Shemesh Community.