[RBS] Hatzala Beit Shemesh newly upgraded website!

Matan Nitzky mnitzky at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 02:38:55 IST 2013

Everyone is welcome to come check out our newly upgraded website for OUR OWN local community Hatzala @ www.hatzalabeitshemesh.org
On the website you can see a little bit about the organization, news, some pictures, read about home safety etc.
You can also contact us via the website and NEW can donate online with a credit card via our PayPal account.

Our sincere appreciation goes to our dedicated member, Moshe Braun,  for the many hours he put in working on the website.

In addition, you can contact me directly about any question you might have about HBS @ matan at hatzalabeitshemesh.org

Thank you for your continued support!

Matan Nitzky
Member of the vaad (board) for Hatzala Beit Shemesh