[RBS] A Fragrant Reminder

ChanaS chanarivka770 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 18 13:44:21 IST 2013

What does Chassidus have to say about the posek from Devarim 20:19: Man Is Liken to A Tree in the Field.
Together we will explore a deeper understanding of the tree liken to man with a interesting twist: We will smell different essential oils, aromatic gifts from the tree which will enhance a chassidic interpretation of this posek and bring it to life! Tu b'Shevat never smelled so good.

Next Sunday January 20th, 9th of Shevat, at 1pm - 2pm Home of Chava Bloom, 31/20 Dolev, Kinisa "B" 4th floor. Women onl . Class is free of charge; quality aromatic unique perfumes/remedies for sale. Presentation, by Tal Fine Essential Oils; For further info, Call Chana 02-991-8055; 052-313-6439 or Chava, 052-899-1962

             "Sweetening the Air with the Scent of Moshiach!"