[RBS] Build/design your dream home!

The Eisenbergs debiisac at netvision.net.il
Sat Jan 19 22:35:36 IST 2013

Metropolitan Israel is a fully integrated Anglo Architecture,
Construction, Interior Design & Property Management company, based in
Israel with many years experience in the U.S. and Israel. Specializing
in remodels, additions, historic restorations and new custom homes for
discerning individuals that are passionate about their home and
lifestyle. We will manage & oversee your project from start to finish.

Professional Management Property Division servicing your home/property
anywhere in Israel.

  Excellent references.
Residential / Commercial
We Deliver Excellence!
Please call Isaac at 0522 55 99 39
I at metropolitanisrael.com <mailto:I at metropolitanisrael.com>
www.metropolitanisrael.com <http://www.metropolitanisrael.com/>

TESTIMONIALS Once again, we want to extend our thanks for all that
you did to make our home building experience a pleasurable one. You can
be sure that if we ever decide to build or renovate again we will
be calling you. Your honesty regarding timing & price was as important
to us as your excellent work. Thank you, A. S., Beit Shemesh

There are not enough words to explain how comfortable I felt
working with you, someone who understood all our needs, from start to
finish.
Metropolitan Israel should be proud of their construction and of
their integrity dealing with clients. You certainly have built a
reputation that is well deserved. Best wishes to you as you continue
building dream homes in Israel for others. R.M., Jerusalem

Your service before, during, and 1 year after the construction has
been excellent and we appreciate having done business with you. We
look forward to spending many happy years in our beautiful home.Thank
you again.S.G., Efrat