[RBS] Job seeker

Ellen eskolman at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 10:54:55 IST 2013

Posting for a friend.  Reply to the e-mail address in the posting.

I am a 26 year old, female living in the Rama, looking for a job!
I have 2 years' experience in data entry and two years' experience as a personal assistant/administrative assistant.  I am looking for a job in these fields. I have an extensive knowledge of computers (Windows XP, 7, Mac, and Linux), Adobe Photoshop CS4,5,6 .  I have extensive skills in Microsoft Office, computer short cuts and am good with software repair.

Please email me at Ali.Kolman at gmail.com

Thank you.
Ali Kolman