[RBS] WANTED: PART TIME EMPLOYEE

Serge Herscovici serge at denverlawyer.org
Sun Jan 20 16:11:37 IST 2013

If you're a stay at home mom and want to earn $10 per hour, speak good Ivrit, have some business experience, and a flexible schedule, this is a great job for you.  Our apartment needs looking after and also requires that someone oversee some work to be done to it, as well as its sale or possible rental.  If interested, please reply to this email and let me know something about your work background and your current availability, as well as your Hebrew speaking skills.   Looking forward to hearing from you.  NO PROFESSIONAL APARTMENT MANAGERS SHOULD ANSWER THIS ADVERTISEMENT.

Yisrael Herscovici