[RBS] "manche" - advisor needed for independent research project for civics (ezrachut) bagrut

Ayelet Rabinowitz ayelet96 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 20 19:45:24 IST 2013

My daughter is looking for a manche to advise her in writing an avodat
cheker for the ezrachut bagrut. Is anyone interested/willing to be her
advisor (My understanding is that the advisor must have a Masters in a
civics-related field, and that there is financial compensation - by the
misrad hachinuch) or have a suggestion for whom I could contact? Thanks so
much for any information.

Ayelet