[RBS] FW: Info on renewing superbus cards -compiled

Leeba Rosenthal hazlucha at bezeqint.net
Mon Jan 21 07:34:47 IST 2013

I got many, many requests to post my findings so here goes:

You can renew cards either in  old bet shemesh near the post office  under
bituach leumi OR
in RBS in the small stationery store across from Yesh.
To renew all you need is your card. You no longer need TZ or photos.  To get
new card you need passport photos and TZ.
I'm told renewing takes  only a few minutes and if there is a line you can
tell the guy at the door you just need to renew, he will take the cards , do
it and bring ti back to you, no need to wait in line. Any money on your old
card is automatically transferred to the new card.  I'm still not clear
on what you need to change a status (like if a child turned 18 since he got
his card) but I suspect TZ and the original card.

Thanks  to all who replied,
Leeba

Leeba Rosenthal
BESIMCHA~ Catering, Party Planning, and Decor
~077 78 555 11~ www.besimcha-israel.com